Event Management Team
Verterra is expanding our Event Management Team with full- and part-time team members. We host a wide variety of wedding, winery and non-profit events from mid-May through October each year. No two events are the same so a lot of variety in a fun filled environment with our great Verterra team.
- Respond to wedding and event inquriries within 24-36 hours with standard responses
- Conduct site tours with prospective clients
- Develop contracts with clients
- Develop site plans and day of timeline with clients
- Work across the Verterra team for site setup and configurations for the event
- Coordinate day of the event for 8-12 events per season
- Develop relationships and maintain list of local vendors
- Work 1-2 days (or more if desired) in the tasting room or at The Ridge at Verterra (for full-time employee)
- Weekend work is required for events however our business is seasonal and events are shared across our team and owners. All events end at 10 PM with clients offsite by 11 PM.
- Work from home on your own schedule for much of the adminstrative work
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Google Business Suite of tools
- Base pay commensurate with experience (salary and hourly roles available)
- Sales commission, day of event coordinatination commission and tips
- Medical, dental and vision available
- Unlimited PTO
- Discounts on award winning wines
If yoiu are interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tasting Room Team
Would you like to work part time or full time with our team? We have openings for outgoing individuals who like to talk wine and food! Ok, we also talk about a lot of other things as well. You will get a chance to talk with people from all over the world as they visit northern Michigan on holiday, vacation or just out on the wine trail. Great hours and a great team.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you are interested in applying.