We offer several different tasting experiences depending on time of year, group size, and your availability:
Our classic tastings are hosted in our Leland tasting room. We are located in downtown Leland across from the Bluebird Restaurant in a historic building. We are pleased to offer all of our wines and an assortment of different hard ciders for sampling and purchase. We charge a nominal tasting fee and credit of one tasting fee with a purchase of 4 bottles of wine.
Buses and groups of 10 or more are welcome by appointment please: 231-256-2115
Wine Experience at The Ridge at Verterra Vineyard
For the summer of 2019, The Ridge will be open for flights and snacks every day in July.
Private Tour & Tastings
With advance reservations, guests are invited to experience our family winery in a unique, personalized fashion with a private vineyard tour and tasting. Conducted by our owners and most experienced staff at Verterra Winery, you and your friends will begin with a unique vineyard tour followed by a tasting in The Loft overlooking our vineyard and Grand Traverse Bay.
Our exclusive older vintage reds from our wine library will be availalble during private tastings in the Loft Room. Available between June 19th - September 13th.
- Available times: 12-2 PM; 3-5 PM or by appointment
- Minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 8 people
- Guests are encouraged to arrive a few minutes before the scheduled reservation
- Please allow approximately 90 minutes for this unique experience
- For a full refund, we respectfully ask for a weeks notice of cancellation
- Ability to taste unreleased and library wines alongside our current offerings
- Charcuterie board included as part of the experience
- Payment is required at the time of reservation in the amount of $60 / person and a $60 credit will be applied as a credit towards 6 bottle purchase per person after the tour
Please note the vineyard tour portion of the event is weather dependent but thankfully tastings will continue rain or shine!