Safety is our primary goal right now and of course, we are following CDC and state medical safety guidelines for all of our spaces at Verterra. We ask that you wear a mask and maintain social distancing when at our sites for everyones safety.
Tasting in Leland
Our classic tastings are hosted in our Leland tasting room. We are located in downtown Leland just up River street from Fishtown. We are pleased to offer all of our wines and an assortment of hard ciders for sampling and purchase. Tasting fees are $5 for 3 pours or $8 for 5 pours and you can keep your souvenir glass. We have reduced our capacity to 12-14 people in the tasting room for safety reasons at this time and limiting groups to 6 or less.
Private Tour & Tastings
With advance reservations, guests are invited to experience our family winery in a unique, personalized fashion with a private vineyard tour and tasting. Conducted by our owners and most experienced staff at Verterra Winery, you and your friends will begin with a unique vineyard tour followed by a tasting in The Loft overlooking our vineyard and Grand Traverse Bay.
Our exclusive older vintage reds from our wine library will be available during private tastings. Available between June 19th - September 11th:
- Available times: 12-2 PM; 3-5 PM or by appointment
- Minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 8 people
- Guests are encouraged to arrive a few minutes before the scheduled reservation
- Please allow approximately 90 minutes for this unique experience
- For a full refund, we respectfully ask for a day notice of cancellation
- Ability to taste unreleased and library wines alongside our current offerings
- Charcuterie board included as part of the experience
- Payment is required at the time of reservation in the amount of $60 per person and you will have ability to join our wine club and purchase wines with our 20% club member discount on purchases of 6 bottles of wine or more at the conclusion of the tour. $30 per person of your tour price will be refunded when you buy 6 or more bottles of wine per person.
Please note the vineyard tour portion of the event is weather dependent but thankfully tastings will continue rain or shine!